People often think that to meditate requires their mind to be still. However, the nature of the mind is never absolutely still. The practice of meditation is offering the mind a single point of focus. Research has validated that there are many health benefits associated with the practice of meditation.
Free meditation group for those affected by cancer
- Daytime Mindfulness Meditation group meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 10 to 11:00 am
- Evening Mindfulness Meditation groups meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month, from 6 to 7:00 pm
- Please call Cancer Support Community at 614-884-4673 for more information
- One hour individual sessions, or sessions for a group of 2-4 people, can be scheduled for those who are interested in learning about meditation
- Please call me to discuss